- 100% Financing- With no down payment, we offer true 100% financing. This allows you to get the equipment you need and spread your payments out over time. You save your cash and working capital for the operation and growth of your business.
- Easy to Apply- Our one page application takes only a few minutes to fill out. With a quick and easy approval, you can get the equipment your business needs now.
- Tax Deductions- Leases can be structured to take advantage of the new tax deduction laws for equipment. 100 % of the equipment cost, up to $500,000.00, can be deducted in this tax year. For more information on Section 179 and the deduction laws click here.
- Simplifies Budgeting- You establish a limited and fixed payment. Structured payments can be arranged for seasonal businesses or start-up needs.
- Increased Flexibility- As your business grows and changes, so will your equipment needs. With equipment leasing, you have the option to add on additional equipment or upgrade the equipment you currently have.
- Save Credit Lines- Choosing to lease your equipment allows you to keep your credit line open and available for operations and short-term financing.
- Works With Capital Budgets- Leasing is a monthly operating expense not a capital expenditure, if structured properly.
Actual benefits may vary according to individual circumstances. Be sure to consult your tax or law professionals.